Friday, January 15, 2016

Logic > Love

We're at my parents' cabin in the middle of nowhere and cell service is spotty. Hubs decides to run an errand and after two hours my parents start getting uneasy. He finally returns to the cabin unscathed.

Hubs: Did you leave me a voicemail?
Me: That was Dad. I told him not to call.
Hubs: Why did you tell him not to call?
Me: Well, if you were fine, you wouldn't have called us because you were fine. If you had been in an accident and you were conscious and you had service, you would've called; and if you didn't have service, it wouldn't do us any good to call you. If you didn't call because you were incapacitated then you wouldn't be able to answer anyway. So I said there was no point in calling you.
Hubs: It's nice to hear you give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment