Saturday, May 4, 2013

You Can't Touch My Lazy

Hubs: Why has there been a bag of shoes hanging on the garage door for a week?
Me: Those are my garage shoes.  I keep meaning to put them back out there.
Hubs: You know the garage is just a foot farther away, right?
Me: Less than that.  The door is only a couple inches thick.
[Hubs looks at me in amazement]
Me: It takes skill to reach this level of laziness.
Hubs: How did you not just put them in the garage?  Didn't it take more effort to put them in a bag than it would've taken to throw them out the door?
Me: They're in a bag because I had to bring them down from upstairs and my hands were full.  They were still full when I got down here, so I just hung the bag on the door.
Hubs: And it's still there.
Me: Hey.  It's not my fault that I was the best of your options.

No comments:

Post a Comment