Sunday, August 3, 2014

We Put the Ass in Massage

Hubs and I have been in the car for four hours.

Me: Apparently I'm not cut out for this anymore. My ass hurts.
Hubs: Don't worry. I'll take care of it. [Pause] I don't know what that means.
Me: Me either. But my massage therapist used to massage my butt. It felt sooo good.
Hubs: I want someone to massage my ass. You should take classes.
Me: In what? Ass massage?
Hubs: Just massage in general. You could do my back too.
Me: Gee. Thanks.
Hubs: Shoulders.
[Lengthy pause]
Hubs: Nutssss.
Me: You want a Swedish massage on your nuts? [Making karate chopping motions on my lap]
Hubs [wincing]: No. But they'd probably just scoot out of the way. When we get to the hotel we should put two cherries on the table and you can practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment