Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wrong Direction

Hubs and I listen to vastly different music. We're at a restaurant when the One Direction song "Story of My Life" comes on.

Hubs: Who is this?
Me: Are you messing with me?
Hubs: No; this is a good song.
Me: Seriously. You're not messing with me?
Hubs: No; I really don't know who this is, but I like this song.
Me: Ohmigod me too! It's One Direction and I loved it the first time I heard it but I didn't know it was them and now I feel like I can't listen to it just on principle!
Hubs: Ha! I got you to admit that you like One Direction!
Me: You shit! You knew who this was?
Hubs: I got you!
Me: But how do you know who it is? The only way you'd know that is because I told you, and you never listen to me.
Hubs: I always listen to you. I just choose what information to retain.
Me: I hate you so much right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment