Friday, November 18, 2016

Yippie Ki Yay

Hubs reaches under the covers, pulls out one of my socks, and throws it at me.

Me: Yeah. There are probably more down there.
Hubs: Why do you have socks in the bed?
Me: Well, I'm usually cold when I come to bed but then I get hot in the middle of the night and I take them off.
Hubs: So you take them off with your toes?
Me: Yeah. And then sometimes I'll kind of scrunch up my toes and grab the socks and hold onto them while I fall asleep.
Hubs: [pushing me away from him] You are so weird.
Me: It's comforting.
Hubs: You know who else scrunches their toes to calm down?
Me: Um. . . no?
Hubs: John McClane from Die Hard. You would know that if you let me watch it.
Me: Did you just compare me to Bruce Willis?
Hubs: I guess I did.
Me: So that's, like, a huge compliment.
Hubs: I guess it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment